NEW COVID Health Practices
New COVID-19 "best health practices" that A New Conception has put into place. The following policies must be strictly adhered to when we re-open and will remain in effect until further notice.
COVID 19 UPDATES as of Friday, 8-7-2010. RHODE ISLAND HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE MA "SAFE STATE" TRAVEL MAP.
Beginning Friday, visitors from Rhode Island will also have to fill out an online form attesting to the rules. If they don’t complete the form — or don’t comply with the rules — they could be hit with the $500 daily fine.
If you or your guest are experiencing ANY symptoms such as cough, body aches or lethargy, please STAY AT HOME and reschedule your ultrasound appointment. If anyone in your party has traveled outside of the state of Mass within the last 14 days, please let us know at check-in.
A $20 fee will be added to all ultrasound visits to cover the enormous costs of operations during the Covid-19 epidemic. This fee will be in place until the CDC and FDA announce a change in service business signage, sterilization and PPE practices. Thank you for your continued cooperation
1. All clients MUST arrive 15 minutes early for their ultrasound appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS! When you arrive, TEXT us at 617-838-4120 or call 781-878-1230 and let us know that you have arrived.
2. Enter the lobby, grab a clipboard and fill out the client paperwork in your car.
3. Please wait in your car and we will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the studio. You may have a seat inside the building entrance if you wish.
* There are no exceptions here!
2. Mommy and 1 (ONE) support person will be allowed to come to the studio. NO children under the age of 18 will be allowed at the studio until further notice.
* FREE Live internet streaming is available. Face time is also allowed.
3. Everyone entering the studio will have their temperature taken and recorded with a "no touch" IR thermometer.
* According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), It's important to think of normal human body temperature as more of a range: 97°F to 99°F is the best estimate, per the NIH.
4. Everyone who enters our studio MUST be wearing a mask or some form of a face covering at all times. No exceptions!
5. You will be asked to fill out and sign a short questionnaire about any testing that you may have had, self quarantine/ essential employee work status, etc. This information is required and will be kept confidential.
Since we are working very hard to protect the health of our staff, our clients and the public, If ANY of these steps are not strictly adhered to, we have the right to refuse service to you and you will be charged for your ultrasound appointment in full.
A $20 fee will be added to all ultrasound visits to cover the enormous costs of operations during the Covid-19 epidemic. This fee will be in place until the CDC and FDA announce a change in service business signage, sterilization and PPE practices. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
WHAT STEPS HAVE WE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH?
A New Conception has extended each appointment so that we can maintain social distancing guidelines as much as possible and disinfect our studio in between every family. We are a service based business and cannot maintain a 6 ft distance while scanning our Mommies so we MUST be over protective for the safety of everyone, especially your unborn baby.
1. Our studio has added more hand sanitizer wall pumps. You will be asked to wash your hands in the bathroom upon arrival and sanitize your hands before entering the scanning suite!
2. Our staff will be wearing PPE to protect everyone's health.
3. We have added extra fluid barrier pillow coverings on the scanning bed for YOUR safety and disposable pillow cases
4. Our coffee and snack station will be removed temporarily. If you need a snack or drink, please let us know.
5. ALL surfaces that are normally "touched" will be sanitized after every family leaves the studio. These include door knobs, pens, all the leather furniture in the scanning suite and the bathroom, to name a few.
6. We have removed decorative items from the reception area tables that are frequently touched to make disinfecting after every family quicker, easier and safer.
These are just guidelines and may be changed as we enter this new "normal". If you have any further suggestions, we are happy to hear them.
Please understand that we are REQUIRED by law to abide by these rules and regulations.
Covid-19 and antibody tests are available at many testing sites throughout Mass, RI and NH. If you want or need a test, you may get tested free of charge. You may also request testing through your PCP.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, Kim, Erica & Tawny
I want to SEE MY BABY!