COVID GUIDELINES & POLICIES
UPDATE: JUNE 4th, 2021
We are HAPPY to announce that Mommy may bring 5 additional guests, (6 total) to enjoy her ultrasound experience at our studio!! All guests, including children must be able to maintain social distancing. Young children who are unable to maintain social distancing must remain seated with an adult.
As you are aware, per the CDC's and Governor's Baker's new mask wearing guidelines fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks in many settings beginning May 29th. However, please note that these changes do not apply to private business settings. Clients, staff and visitors to our studio are still required to wear a face covering until further notice. Masks may be worn under your nose for your comfort. Thank you for understanding!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
A $20 fee will be added to all ultrasound visits to cover the enormous costs of operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. This fee will be in place until the CDC and FDA announce a change in service business signage, sterilization and PPE practices. Thank you for your continued cooperation
MOBILE CHECK-IN:When you arrive, TEXT us at 617-838-4120 or CALL 781-878-1230 and let us know that you have arrived.
A. Enter the lobby, grab a clipboard and fill out both sides of the client paperwork in your car.
B. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the studio.
* FREE Live internet streaming is available. Face time is also allowed for clients who cannot join you at the studio.
2. Everyone entering the studio will have their temperature recorded with a "no touch" IR thermometer.
* According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), It's important to think of normal human body temperature as more of a range: 97°F to 99°F is the best estimate, per the NIH.
We are working very hard to protect the health of our staff, our clients and the public, If any of these steps are not strictly adhered to, we have the right to refuse service to you and you will be charged for your ultrasound appointment in full.
** We ask that if any of the policies are broken, that you do not ask us to make an exception for you. These policies are non-negotiable.**
Why are we strict with our COVID guidelines?
CDC.gov website: Based on what we know at this time, pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 compared to non-pregnant people. Additionally, there might be an increased risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as preterm birth, among pregnant people with COVID-19
WHAT STEPS HAVE WE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH?
A New Conception has extended the time in between each appointment so that we can maintain social distancing guidelines and disinfect our studio in between every family. We are a service based business and cannot maintain a 6 ft distance while scanning our Mommies so we MUST be over protective for the safety of everyone, especially your unborn baby.
1. Our studio has added more hand sanitizer wall pumps. You will be asked to wash your hands in the bathroom upon arrival and sanitize your hands before entering the scanning suite!
2. Our staff will be wearing PPE to protect everyone's health.
3. We have added extra fluid barrier pillow coverings on the scanning bed for your safety and disposable pillow cases
4. Our coffee and snack station has been removed temporarily. If you need a snack or drink, please let us know.
5. ALL surfaces will be sanitized after every family leaves the studio. These include door knobs, pens, all the leather furniture in the scanning suite and the bathroom, to name a few.
6. We have removed decorative items from the reception area that are frequently touched to make disinfecting after every family quicker, easier and safer.
Please understand that we are REQUIRED by law to abide by these rules and regulations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, Kim, Erica & Tawny