COVID GUIDELINES & POLICIES
The following policies must be strictly adhered to and will remain in effect until further notice.
UPDATE: Feb 1, 2021. Until further notice, we are unable to see visitors from Rhode Island due to Gov. Baker's travel ban. https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order
IMPORTANT *** If you have tested Positive for Covid-19 we require that you 1. COMPLETE 21 days of quarantine prior to visiting our studio
2. Have NO fever without the use of fever reducing medication within 24 hours of visiting our studio
If you or your guest are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, temperature above 99 degrees, body aches, or any Flu type symptoms, please STAY AT HOME. If anyone in your party has traveled outside of Mass 14 days prior to your ultrasound, please reschedule your appointment.
A $20 fee will be added to all ultrasound visits to cover the enormous costs of operations during the COVID19 epidemic. This fee will be in place until the CDC and FDA announce a change in service business signage, sterilization and PPE practices. Thank you for your continued cooperation
.1. All clients MUST arrive 15 minutes early for their ultrasound appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS!When you arrive, TEXT us at 617-838-4120 or CALL 781-878-1230 and let us know that you have arrived.
A. Enter the lobby, grab a clipboard and fill out both sides of the client paperwork in your car. You may have a seat inside the building entrance if you wish.
B. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to enter the studio.
2. Mommy and 1 (ONE) support person will be allowed to come to the studio. NO children under the age of 18 will be allowed at the studio until further notice.
* FREE Live internet streaming is available. Face time is also allowed.
3. Everyone entering the studio will have their temperature recorded with a "no touch" IR thermometer.
* According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), It's important to think of normal human body temperature as more of a range: 97°F to 99°F is the best estimate, per the NIH.
4. Everyone who enters our studio MUST be wearing a mask or some form of a face covering at all times.
5. You will be asked to fill out and sign a short questionnaire about any testing that you may have had, self quarantine/ essential employee work status, etc. This information is required and will be kept confidential.
We are working very hard to protect the health of our staff, our clients and the public, If ANY of these steps are not strictly adhered to, we have the right to refuse service to you and you will be charged for your ultrasound appointment in full.
** We ask that if any of the policies are broken, that you do not ask us to make an exception for you. These policies are non-negotiable!!
CDC.gov website: Based on what we know at this time, pregnant people are at an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19 compared to non-pregnant people. Additionally, there might be an increased risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as preterm birth, among pregnant people with COVID-19
WHAT STEPS HAVE WE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH?
A New Conception has extended the time in between each appointment so that we can maintain social distancing guidelines and disinfect our studio in between every family. We are a service based business and cannot maintain a 6 ft distance while scanning our Mommies so we MUST be over protective for the safety of everyone, especially your unborn baby.
1. Our studio has added more hand sanitizer wall pumps. You will be asked to wash your hands in the bathroom upon arrival and sanitize your hands before entering the scanning suite!
2. Our staff will be wearing PPE to protect everyone's health.
3. We have added extra fluid barrier pillow coverings on the scanning bed for YOUR safety and disposable pillow cases
4. Our coffee and snack station will be removed temporarily. If you need a snack or drink, please let us know.
5. ALL surfaces that are normally "touched" will be sanitized after every family leaves the studio. These include door knobs, pens, all the leather furniture in the scanning suite and the bathroom, to name a few.
6. We have removed decorative items from the reception area that are frequently touched to make disinfecting after every family quicker, easier and safer.
Please understand that we are REQUIRED by law to abide by these rules and regulations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, Kim, Erica & Tawny
I want to SEE MY BABY!