Early Peek Ultrasounds (8-13 Weeks) Starting at $49
UPDATE: Jan 1st 2021. Until further notice, we are unable to see visitors from Rhode Island due to Gov. Baker's travel ban.
If you just can’t wait to see your little one and hear your baby’s heartbeat, then an Early Peek Ultrasound is right for you. In our experience, 10-12 weeks is a VERY entertaining time to peek in on your baby.
At 12 weeks, your baby has little arms and legs and can jump, wave its arms, and dance around!
Having Twins or Triplets? Please add $25 to any package. Each baby will receive the same amount of time and attention. When booking your appointment online, please click the multiples box.
$49 Baby's Heartbeat Package
Includes any 8" Plush Heartbeat Bear
Available between 8-39 weeks
2D ultrasound session to watch, listen & record your baby's heartbeat. Learn baby's heart rate
Your choice of any 8″ Huggable Heartbeat Bear Included
$10% off any return visit when your baby is more developed
- This package is not eligible for additional discounts and is not a gender determination package
$49 Early Peeks 2D Ultrasound Package
Available between 8-13 weeks
- 10 Minute 2D ultrasound
- 4 + black and white thermal 2D pictures
- 2 Printed Kodak Glossy 4x6 Pictures
- Baby's ultrasound movie and all images uploaded directly to your Free Babyflix App
- Peek in on your baby in 3D/4D ultrasound
- Add any Heartbeat Bear for $22 (small) or $30 (large)
- $10% off any future visits when your baby is more developed
$69 Early Peek 3D/4D 5D HDlive Ultrasound Package
Available between 8 and 13 weeks
- 15 minute 2D/3D/4D ultrasound session
- 2 or more 4 x 6 glossy printed pictures
- Many thermal black & white printed images
- Watch your baby swim and dance in 4D live motion and peek in on your baby in HDlive ultrasound
- All images uploaded directly to your Free Babyflix app
- Add a DVD movie set to lullaby music for $10
- Add a Huggable Heartbeat Bear for $22 (small) or $30 (large)
- $10% off any return visit to come back again when the baby is more developed for a 3D/4D & 5D HDlive ultrasound session
- This is not a gender determination package
Please note: Proof of prenatal care must be shown before we can perform an elective ultrasound in our studio. ANY ONE of the examples below can be shown
1. A dated ultrasound picture from this pregnancy
2. An appointment card from your prenatal provider
3. A short note from your prenatal provider stating that you are under their care for this pregnancy
4. Your prenatal welcome packet
5. If you use a patient portal for your treating physician, you may sign in and show us your dated HCG blood test results.